Tuesday 7 October 2014

Currywurst, Reading and Grammar

Well the weekend has ended, and lectures have restarted again. I thankfully had my 5pm cancelled which was nice, it gave me the chance to get some washing done and to cook some Currywurst from scratch which was interesting... I had never made a sauce from scratch before but it was surprisingly easy and tasted really nice, so all in all a success I think.

The first two lectures of the week were some of the most boring lectures I've had since coming to uni. IT was two hours back to back of the lecturer reading exactly what was on the powerpoint and then repeating it in slightly different words which is just as exciting as it sounds. The next lecture was german grammar which actually wasn't that bad, I've never liked grammar lessons but this one was actually reasonably enjoyable, which is something I never thought I'd say.

I spent the rest of the day putting my washing on and looking for my housemate's room key which still hasn't turned up. The weird thing is that she seemed more distraught that the watermelon key-topper had been lost than she was that the key was missing... Some peoples priorities are odd. It still hasn't turned up so in the meantime she is using the landlady's spare key. 

I spent this morning reading about domain name ownership, cybersquatting and copyright infringements online and how they are dealt with and regulated. This is an area of the law that I am quite interested in and am enjoying reading about. This reading was done so that I could put it on the online discussion board that we have within the university network which I hadn't realised was open until I got an e-mail this morning so that was a nice thing to wake up to! 

I have another three lectures today before a day off tomorrow with some more lacrosse training which  should be good fun. I am also going for a meal for a friends birthday this evening so that'll be nice. Anyway, I'd better get ready for those lectures, lunch time I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment