Tuesday 31 March 2015

Long time, no see

Well, it's certainly been a while since I've posted anything on here and I'm not really sure why, I just missed one post and then another and the whole thing kinda snowballed from there. 

Aberystwyth Lacrosse Match
(I managed to get injured 5 minutes in...)
Anyway, now that I'm back I thought I'd give a run down of what I've been up to since my last post. I have continued with Lacrosse and am really enjoying it having recently been selected for the Welsh Universities team to compete at the British National Championships which is pretty exciting. We've also got our Varsity match coming up in the next few weeks which is going to be an interesting game I think.

My university studies have been going reasonably well, I've had some mixed marks and feedback ranging from 1sts in some of my German work to barely passing some of my Law assignments so it'll be interesting to see how that works out in the end I guess. I just have to make sure that I get plenty of revision done before my end of year exams to ensure that I do better than I did last year, which to be honest was fairly disappointing.
Heidelberg

I have also been accepted into Heidelberg University as part of my studies where I have to spend a year studying abroad, so I'll be off to Germany at the end of September which is very exciting, though I'm also a little nervous about it seeing as I'll all of a sudden have to start speaking German and nothing else for a whole year. But I guess that's the point of going and should be a fun challenge for me. 

I guess that's all I have to say for now, I'll try and keep posting stuff on here for the foreseeable future and hopefully I can keep it going this time for a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment