Friday 30 May 2014

End of Exams

Well, exams are now over for me and most university students here in the UK. It's been a tough month but I'm just glad it's all over. I've already been binge-watching youtube videos for the past day or so and I keep feeling as if I should be doing something before realising that I have no work to do and can pretty much do whatever I want all day and not feel guilty about it. 

I have now got another three months of this more or less. I have a data input job for six weeks with the local exam board in Cardiff which should cover my summer rent for the house that I will be moving into in just over a week and then leaving for three months, and some more on top so that'll be nice. Maybe not while I'm doing the job which sounds  little on the boring side but hopefully it won'r be too bad, and after all, I'll take pretty much any job at the moment to make up for being a poor student.

The rest of the summer looks reasonably balanced between activities and relaxation. I have a one week residential training course at the beginning of august and am hoping to go away for a few days with my girlfriend to paris which should be nice. Though I'm slightly worried that after that holiday I'll be broke and with all of the time doing nothing that I have I'll end up spending more money on things that are totally unnecessary, especially with the +Steam Summer Sale coming up. 

Last week's post about +Factorio was probably my best received post so far, so I was thinking of maybe trying to do a few more game reviews and maybe some other things around that, maybe a +YouTube Let's Play series on a  few things if people were interested at all? My flatmates were thinking of starting a +YouTube  channel at some point, at the moment getting the hardware together is proving a little time consuming, especially considering we have all had exams for the past month and haven't had much time to do anything other than revise. 

Anyway this is just a post to let people know about the coming few months and there will hopefully be a new post every week  at least for the foreseeable future depending on page views, time and whether I have anything to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment